McLaughlin & Harvey has won 11 awards at this year’s Considerate Constructors Scheme National Site awards.
The company collected 3 silver and 8 bronze awards at 2 of the 12 ceremonies across the UK.
The awards were received on 11 April at the Balmoral Hotel, Edinburgh and at the Lowry Hotel in Manchester on 14 April.
The following awards were won:
- Waterfront Exhibition and Conference Centre – Silver
- Omagh Hospital & Primary Care Complex – Silver
- Ayrshire College Kilmarnock Campus – Silver
- Invergordon Service Base Phase 3 – Bronze
- Altnagelvin Radiotherapy Unit – Bronze
- King’s College Hospital Critical Care Unit – Bronze
- M&S Knaresbridge – Bronze
- Waitrose Milngavie – Bronze
- Middlesbrough Terrace Hill – Bronze
- Kelvin Hall Redevelopment – Bronze
- Irvine Leisure Centre – Bronze
Congratulations to all the site teams involved!