Terms & Conditions
Reliance on Content
While McLaughlin & Harvey endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. McLaughlin & Harvey may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the services or any other matters described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.
The material on the Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the McLaughlin & Harvey provides you with the Website on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website.
McLaughlin & Harvey and it officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the Company's liability for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Ownership of Content
You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- McLaughlin & Harvey’s copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
Subject as provided above, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without McLaughlin & Harvey’s prior written permission.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by McLaughlin & Harvey or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Website other than as provided above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
While McLaughlin & Harvey endeavours to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, McLaughlin & Harvey shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond McLaughlin & Harvey’s control.
Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the McLaughlin & Harvey Website. McLaughlin & Harvey has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. McLaughlin & Harvey therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you would like to link to the Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the McLaughlin & Harvey logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- you do not in any way imply that McLaughlin & Harvey is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with McLaughlin & Harvey nor present any other false information about McLaughlin & Harvey;
- you do not otherwise use any McLaughlin & Harvey trade marks displayed on the Website without express written permission from McLaughlin & Harvey;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
McLaughlin & Harvey expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted above for breach of its terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
You shall fully indemnify McLaughlin & Harvey for any loss or damage suffered by it as a result of your breach of the above terms relating to linkage.